News & Events
General Manager Reminders
- Verizon installations on the dock will resume in March, 2017
- In case of a winter storm, please park on the north side of the tenant lot to help us with plowing
- The docks must be clear of all obstructions that may foul a snowblower or pose a hazard to staff while removing the snow
- Snow removal will commence at the END of any snow storms, NOT during the storm
- Please remember to detach water hoses and place them near the bulkhead after use
- LLM Red Parking Stickers must be placed in a visible location on your car — you can get the stickers from Margaret in the lightship or from Security
- West End Bathrooms will be closed until April, 2017
The best way to reach us:
- When we’re open: 7 Days a week: 8am – 4pm
- Call 201-985-8000,
- ext. 1 for Service
- ext. 3 for Reservations or the Marine Store
- VHF Ch. 72
- Grab a staff member in person
- Call 201-985-8000,
- After Hours:
- VHF Ch. 72 – monitored 24/7 by Security
- Security Cell Phone: 201-988-4975
- Final Option – NJ Park Police: 609-439-7779
Welcome Our New GM & Director of Operations
General Manager – Jason Dalli
Jason has stepped up to the role of General Manager at Liberty Landing after his first year as Director of Operations. Jason and the team at LLM are looking forward to making 2017 our best season yet!
Todd Frankhouser, former GM, has been promoted to the role of Project Manager for Suntex.
Director of Operations – JP Purinton
JP started boating at 8 months old in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin when he was stowed in the cockpit of his grandfather’s boat and sailed up and down the bay.
Over the years he earned his US Sailing and ASA Instructor credentials and his USCG 100 Ton License while cruising and racing around the western hemisphere.
In 2002 JP came to Liberty Landing from the Caribbean to teach sailing with Offshore Sailing School. He also started driving the Little Lady Ferry and other commercial boats around New York Harbor.
At LLM he’s filled a variety of positions including overseeing the building and grounds, the fuel dock, Pier 25 in Manhattan, the Marine Center, and most recently served as Rigger for the Service department. For Suntex, he has assisted in implementing the marina management software for multiple properties on a national level.
He is a proud cofounder of the Morris Canal Dingy Club, and a Green Bay Packers fanatic.
JP looks forward to bringing his energy, expertise and knowledge of the property to the role of Director of Operations, and is proud to be a part of this great team.
Liberty Landing Yacht Club
SHIPS STORE SAVINGS
We will MATCH or BEAT Boat Show Prices! Come check out our selection of new electronics!
New Suntex Captain’s Club is Live!
Suntex Marina customers can now sign-up for a complimentary 1-year membership to the Suntex Captain’s Club powered by Marinalife, offering services and benefits that will make their time on the water fun, convenient and more affordable. Benefits include, dockage & fuel discounts, exclusive discounts at Suntex Marina properties, free magazine subscriptions, trip planning resources, a free boat show ticket & more!
In the LLM Community!
We love to feature content generated by the tenants of LLM. Thanks to Toni on H-Dock for our first contributions! Toni has used her iPhone to snap these beautiful, unedited images. Please send us your own contributions to be featured!